Monday, August 15, 2011

Am not dead.

On the contrary, I am a year older. However, I sort of...lost momentum there for a bit, and as today was my first day back in Hell -- well, you know, work -- I'm feeling rather as if I aged several decades instead of a measly year.

To briefly sideline to yet more personal and less humorous subjects, I have a couple of health-related issues going on, which are causing a bit of worry. Nothing too serious, I hope, but I am a melanoma survivor, and any tiny whiff of scary shit really, truly ruins my day. With work becoming a kind of daily crapshoot as to who will even be there (my quite beloved managers have all left, with the last one only official for me today, thanks to my vacay), and hoping my dad's cancers/plural stay the hell away, and that I don't grow any gorram NEW ones -- etc., etc., I'm only halfway here at the mo. If you are on Livejournal I post regularly there; it's really my main squeeze. janissa11 is my username. But that's the non-nail/sometimes-fannish content. I shall entirely understand should you choose to eschew it.

Y'all take care of yourselves.

1 comment: