Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hello again, Mr. Pink!

Huh. That header's giving me Reservoir Dogs flashbacks. Eeek.

If you're going to wear pink, wear PINK, man. This OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia is PINK ALL OVER. Heee. Bits of glimmer inside, but just as fuchsia as they come. (Adult language alert: You just KNOW someone involved in naming these things REALLY wanted to call it Fuck-You Fuchsia.)

(Or maybe it's just me. Tra la.)

I'm in a bit of a hurry, no regular camera, so resorting to iPhone again. Blurry, I'm afraid, but it's the gist.


This is yet another in the gift set from my friend L.



My mom's birthday tonight, so off to get various food items prepared. Hope this top coat's dry enough. Y'all have a good day and stay cool! (Or warm, as the climate dictates.)

No comments:

Post a Comment