Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My first real Pink Wednesday!

You would snicker if you knew how long it took me to figure out how to add the photo+link to my layout. OY!

Off work today to go have a root canal done (well, possibly, but probably). Not the most fun reason to be off, but hey. It is what it is.

Adjustment to new nail shape still -- adjusting. But overall pretty interesting. I was told by a colleague at work yesterday that this shape makes my fingers look "stubby." I'm not entirely sure I agree, but also not sure I entirely disagree, either. Let's see.

Today's polish: OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y, because it's my only jelly and I LOOOOOVE jellies, I've decided, and also I AM a Texan, so!


For some reason I am shaking like a leaf this morning. Had breakfast, so not hungry, but very shaky nonetheless. Maybe impending dental visit? No idea. But I had a rough time doing this mani, and I fear it shows. Whatevs, right?

My left thumb is my favorite squoval nail.


Oh man, here's the right hand, but I did such a bad job both polishing AND photographing. I am NOT ambidextrous, and it shows. Sorry about that.


In any case, I AM interested to see how I like this nail shape once it grows out a bit. I think... I will like it better then. But variety is the spice, as they say, and this is DEFINITELY different for me. *g*


Now if the weather would cool off and my Kirk Hand would slim down a bit.


Have a wonderful Pink Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment