Friday, June 17, 2011

Oh lordy, TGIF.

Today was so long I swear on the video of my life the subtitle for my day would be "AKA, The Never-Ending Day."

I did a very sloppy glitter-mani before work, and -- well. It's very sloppy. As are my pics, taken at the local health-food-and-organic-eatery while waiting for sandwiches to be made. (Two clubs and an avocado-and-cheese on sprouted bread -- nom nom.)



Glitter may be a stone bitch to take off, but it's so forgiving when I'm in a hurry, and it's so very pretty in the sun.

I have a plan to eventually make it Freaky Friday every week, and try a color I wouldn't normally wear, or something I've been too conservative to try. So I'll try later on to do something like that, but it might be next week before that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment