Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New toys!


\o/ My Konad stuff arrived! Pardon the hilarious Indiana Jones reflection -- I'm not REALLY intending to stamp my nails with that particular image. However -- whee! I tried to be restrained. Only one bottle of polish, since I don't really know if there is a difference between THEIR polish and other polishes. Two plates with very modest designs on them. And the stamper set.

This, however, cracked me up: In part the directions on the stamper set state, "Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off." It's excessive excess. So there. But I'm not making any scrapers; I have one right here.

Anyway! I am quite excited. It's been quite a nerve-wracking week otherwise, but this nail hobby has given me much pleasure; it's nice to have some new tools to play with. \o/

No comments:

Post a Comment