Thursday, June 16, 2011

Polish.

Man, it's 106 degrees outside. Best to stay in and fiddle with fingernails, I do believe.

A couple of earlier manis, for posterity's sake. Heh.

Rimmel Violet Metal:



China Glaze Camisole:



OPI Do You Think I'm Tex-y:



And oh, my favorite polish of all so far, OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress:



Well, clearly both my polishing and my photography skills need some work. I find I'm slowly getting less shaky while applying polish, but I do tend to, hmm, hold my breath as I go, which creates certain issues. Hypoxia being one. Attempting to curtail that weird habit.

So those are my nails. And my poor, long-suffering but slowly improving cuticles. I want to try so many things! And our local Sally's is only a few blocks away.... Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Violet Metal and the I'm Not Really a Waitress.

    You definitely joined the nail polish-aholics, Em :)

    ReplyDelete