Sunday, July 10, 2011

Green again.

I tried a green a month or so ago, and was not particularly happy. Translation: Could not get it off my nails fast enough. Lobster hands, something, but yellow/apple green, she does not flatter me:


Friends STRONGLY recommended cooler greens to me. I didn't take the plunge until recently, and I'm more pleased now. This particular polish is China Glaze Watermelon Rind. Seems a bluer green indoors, a very clear cool green outdoors.




I saw a couple of reviews which pointed out it's pretty sheer; appears people were doing three coats. I don't mind VNL, and it seemed okay to me, so this is two coats. It's probably a little too Christmas-y for me at the moment, but I do like the color.

I also hit up the Mecca of OPI polishes locally, Drug Emporium, and now have a number of new additions to try out. PINKS! I got all but one of the Nice Stems collection. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Soon.....

1 comment:

  1. The bluer green looks real pretty on you, Em! I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete