Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Monday? No, Tuesday. No -- Monday.

I've been confused all day.

Was looking forward to tonight's polish, a new one for me, last of my Ativan-fueled shopping last week. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 260, So Much Fawn. I'm hard-pressed to say exactly what color this is. It's a slightly brown-tinged pink, except when it looks like a dusty rose. However, I'm pretty pleased with it.

Indoors, using the new *eek* camera:


Couple of outdoor shots:



I'm very much happier with the shape of my nails this week. The square/squoval look is growing on me, and I'm looking forward to gaining a little length back.

Now, to smear this entire tin of shea butter on my fingertips. Y'all have a good one -- hey, we actually had some minor amount of water fall from the sky today. Is the end of the Great Drought of 2010-11 over? Not yet. Stay tuned.

(Trivia for the day: Around here, many, many people pronounce it "drouth." I have no idea why, but both my parents do it, along with lots of others. Can't figure it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment