Friday, July 1, 2011

Wow, my pictures suck.

Sorry for the exceptionally poor quality of the shots tonight. Missed my daylight shots -- was busy mainlining most of the entire season of Game of Thrones (holy crap) -- so it's flash city with my little camera.

I was inspired by Loodie Loodie Loodie's paean to milky white polish and remembered I had a new polish picked up during the Ativan-enhanced trip the other day. Her pictures are, I'm sure I do not need to add, so vastly superior to my own as to make me, uh. Really plan on getting a new camera one of these days. And less shaky hands.

Essie Mademoiselle. Not white, but such a milky pale pink that the difference is negligible.


I flooded my cuticles a bit there, sorry, but what a pretty, pretty pale polish. I wonder why milky is so attractive, but I do find it so.


I also noticed I... ::scratches head:: ...need to work on the shaping a bit. But! Tra la, live to fight another day.


Y'all have a good night now. And be safe this weekend. No fireworks for Looooobock TX this year.

2 comments:

  1. Blurry pic's or not I loooves me some of these colors. :) I don't own Mademoiselle, but maybe I should damn it! Next haul ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It caught my Ativan-ed eye a couple of days ago, and I am seriously impressed. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete