Friday, July 29, 2011

Yeah, well, um.

So I generally do my manis in the early evenings, after work. And yeah, yesterday I had plans to do my pink mani.

And then I came home and slept for four hours. ::scratches head:: So yeah. Not so much with the pink.

I'm actually having a bit of an issue with tiredness, as you may be able to tell. The godforsaken boulder from Hell -- aka renal calculus, aka kidney stone -- left me with some unexpected anemia, and man, it's kicking my not-insubstantial booty. I think I could sleep 18 hours a day if it were allowed.

And also: Hmm, I am evidently besotted with this Nfu Oh polish. I kept staring at it yesterday, and this morning instead of doing a new mani I added a third coat and another top coat. It is even MORE ravishing. I honestly think this is the polish for the stranded-on-a-desert-island scenario. I love it that much.

So of course I had to order more polishes. There's a blue flakie and a green flakie on their way to me, along with one of the holographic polishes -- pinkish, I believe.

I also like my current length. It's long enough to be pleasing without being talons.

Oh, this polish is killer. I feel like kissing the bottle. That sounds like a game we played in junior high, doesn't it? Heh.

So: Fail with the pink this week. But utter WIN with the new polish. ::swoon::

No comments:

Post a Comment