Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!

Outside the air is fragrant with wet grass and barbecue grills. Guess people are watering the yards, because ain't no rain fallen here. Still, clouds and still only around 80*, so I won't complain too much.

I gave some thought to trying out some sort of American-flag mani today, but at this point red will have to do. I might get adventuresome later. ;)

Milani Ready to Wear Red. I've worn this once before and really liked it, and still do. It's creamy and levels itself out well, a definite plus for Ms. Shaky-Hands here.


I began looking at cameras yesterday, and may go with the nth-generation from my current one -- I have a Nikon Coolpix 4100, and looking at an S8100. Not too horribly pricey, and will allow some features I don't currently have.


There's just something about deep vampy red that I cannot resist.


Have a happy and safe holiday, you Americans out there celebrating, and see you later!

2 comments:

  1. The square edge is looking good. Happy Fourth! I think I'll go with a medium blue in honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think it'll be easier to, hmm, see the edge? when they get a bit longer. I'm already noticing they seem more clearly squared than before, which I think is a millimeter or so of length rather than my filing, since I haven't much since that first shaping.

    Happy Fourth to you as well -- what blue are you using?

    ReplyDelete