Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We're...in the pink, still.

I fail at remembering to hold off on my new pink mani until today -- I posted the pics last night, even though I actually wore that mani today. Anyway! So, erm, peek at yesterday for today's actual, uh, pink Wednesday.

In my defense I'll say that last week's root canal is still problematic, for some reason, and the dentist's office is closed for vacation this week, which means, y'know, sucking it up until next week, I guess. Take care of your teefs, y'all, you'll be glad you did.

Also shakeups at work. But for dinner tonight we had surprise!barbecue with all the homemade trimmings, and that never fails to please. (I am going to HOUND my cousin for her potato salad recipe. Man, that shit was a FOOD GROUP. So good I could cry, even if I did have to chew on one side of my mouth. Hey. I was motivated.)

No comments:

Post a Comment