Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello, with a side dose of whining.

I had no idea how much it REALLY wasn't my week last week. Nor this one. Yeah, a little surgery yesterday, got out today, felt awesome, now feeling -- way not so awesome. Word to the wise: Be kind to your kidneys and ureters. They are not the forgiving sorts.

And I had the same polish on for days and days, and I was so TIRED of it but, yeah, sick as the proverbial dog, and all I wanted to do when I came home was paint my nails. But by the time I actually got around to it, I felt cruddy again, so I've done the worst manicure of my life, and will only subject you to two pics. If I were you I would not click on the enlargements. I had LOTS of time to royally screw up my cuticles. And bleh, bad painting.

I did have a new polish to try -- OPI Russian Navy -- and I adore it. Only realized after I'd finished that it's supposed to have a suede finish. Oh well! C'est la vie and alla that.



I...think I'm gonna go not feel so good now. But looking at all the polish blogs updates just really cheers me up. There is just so much new pretty out there!

Ciao bellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment